Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Here's to a spectacular 2008!!

Which, for me, will hopefully include blogging or column-writing more than I did in 2007. It was almost a year ago (Jan. 18, I do believe) when I sent in my final Eastside Journal column. I seem to be missing it more every day instead of less. So my resolution is to stop getting distracted by 40,000 other random things and find another spot to deposit some column-worthy words this year.
On another note, we have a new addition to the Atlas family! His name is Roy, and he's orange. Yes, Emily got a spectacularly cute kitten from Santa. We adore him! (Pics to come tomorrow or whenever I can locate the little thingy that connects the digital camera to the computer for downloading.)
She picked out the name; we were deliberating amongst such monikers as Felix, Freckles, Nathan and others, but nothing seemed to fit. Then Emily walked into the room, kitty in tow, and said, "How about Roy?" We all looked at each other. Roy it is! He looks like a Roy.
Hope 2008 has been great to you thus far. :)

No comments: