Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dallas Morning News stories, for those who care :)

Below are links to two stories with my byline in today's Dallas Morning News. The first one is a column about American Idol and whether it's become too mean (the editors picked that topic); the second is a newsy type of story about fad diets. Today is Rid the World of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day, btw. Plan your holiday celebrations accordingly!

http://www.guidelive.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/television/stories/DN-darlacolumn_0123gl.ART.State.Edition1.2938dd4.html

Second story:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/healthyliving2/stories/DN-NH_faddiet_0123liv.ART.State.Edition1.1989372.html

Please let me know if you happen to try one of these links and they don't work. And don't feel obligated to click on either one! Only if you are interested in those topics. Wow, I am so not a salesperson.

1 comment:

Laura L. said...

Hi, Darla -

Thank you for doing this! Like your other readers, I, too, am going through KCJ withdrawal, especially after today when its so-called replacement came. It is sorely lacking, pathetic, abysmal, an embarassment - need I go on?? So I am glad I can at least keep up with your family. You and I exchanged emails when you wrote about your second pregnancy. I told you about my twin boys, now 23 and out of college. It goes way too fast. One of them is getting married in September, though and I am so excited I can't stand it. I can't wait to be a mother-in-law! Keep up the good work!
Laura :-)