Wednesday, February 28, 2007

American Idol, anyone?

Hello, strangers!
It is I who has been the stranger, I know. I guess I'm still trying to figure out a good routine for this blogging business. It was much easier writing a column every week when I had a deadline and an editor demanding to know where said column was.
Nowadays, I have these fleeting observations about life and I'll think, 'I should blog on this.' Then I'll forget all about it. Vicious cycle! Man, I miss the KCJ. But please know that I'm working on getting back into the groove. I'm figuring out a plan.
In the meantime, attached is a link to the American Idol review I wrote last night for The Dallas Morning News. I write regularly (as in three nights a week) about the show, and I'll also be blogging on the DMN website, overthetop.beloblog.com. If you have any Idol insights to share, feel free to comment on that blog! An open exchange of ideas is encouraged. :)
Last night's story can be found here: http://www.guidelive.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/television/stories/DN-idol_0228gl.ART.State.Edition2.4424a79.html
(I'm sending a link because otherwise, you'd never be able to find it on the paper's less-than-user-friendly website. Trust me. It's like playing Where's Waldo.)

No comments: