Thursday, February 22, 2007

Newest fashion accessory: flourescent casts!


Yesterday, Emily and I went to the doctor to replace her temporary semi-cast with the real thing. The good news: She has to wear it for three weeks, not four or six as was predicted. The better news: She likes the pink one much better than that drab old white version. I think it's because, well, she's a girl. She likes girly stuff, and a hot pink thing on an arm can't be bad.
Coming up: a column on the many things I've learned about my daughter since her elbow bone was chipped. (One: If a doctor messes with her hurt appendage, she'll scream like they do in horror movies, only much louder and more repetitively. I can only imagine the looks of alarm that were being passed around in the waiting room that morning.
Who knew she had that in her?! Not me!

No comments: